About Hibiscus House Read more
Hibiscus House is a delightful 5 bedroom/4 bathroom Bed and Breakfast recently opened on the gorgeous island of Contadora, in the Pearl Island Archipelago, Panama.
The House is located in a peaceful residential area, just a few minutes walk to nearby white sand beaches, and calm bays of turquoise water filled with tropical fish.
The front and back decks of the house showcase a native tropical wooded area with luscious palm trees, indigenous flowers, and an abundance of wildlife including hummingbirds,
green parrots, pelicans, magnificent frigata, sloths, deer and agouti.
Contadora is an amazing place to enjoy your tropical vacation and Hibiscus House is the perfect place to stay while on the island.
Isla Contadora ActivitiesRead more
At only 1.4 miles wide, everything is within walking distance! Walking is a great way to discover and explore “hidden” nooks and crannies around the island.
The streets are lighted at night, and the island is safe. During the day you can do as much or as little as you wish. If you get tired of lying on the white
sand beaches or swimming in the crystal clear waters, we recommend the following:
- Beach Combing. Walk on the beaches where several Survivor television series have been filmed.
- Whale Watching with http://www.WhaleWatchingPanama.com
- Snorkeling from the Beach and we are happy to point out the best spots.
- Scuba diving, snorkelling and island tours with Guillermo and Roxanna http://www.coral-dreams.com/
- Sailboat Tours. Set sail aboard a 44ft catamaran from 10AM to 4:30PM or cruise into the sunset.
- Bird Watching. Bring your bird watching binoculars to get close up views of the many different birds.