About Hibiscus House Read more
Hibiscus House is a delightful 5 bedroom/4 bathroom Bed and Breakfast recently opened on the gorgeous island of Contadora, in the Pearl Island Archipelago, Panama.
The House is located in a peaceful residential area, just a few minutes walk to nearby white sand beaches, and calm bays of turquoise water filled with tropical fish.
The front and back decks of the house showcase a native tropical wooded area with luscious palm trees, indigenous flowers, and an abundance of wildlife including hummingbirds,
green parrots, pelicans, magnificent frigata, sloths, deer and agouti.
Contadora is an amazing place to enjoy your tropical vacation and Hibiscus House is the perfect place to stay while on the island.
Getting to Contadora
The Sea Las Perlas Ferry makes the 90 minute trip daily from the Amador Causeway to Contadora with their fleet of spacious and stable Catermarans.
Check their website www.ferrypearlislands.com for schedules, rates, online reservations and additional information, or call them at 507 391-1424.
The Air Panama makes the 15 minute trip daily from the Albrook airport to Contadora.
Check their website www.airpanama.com for schedules, rates, online reservations and additional information, or call them at (507) 316-9000.
Isla Contadora ActivitiesRead more
At only 1.4 miles wide, everything is within walking distance! Walking is a great way to discover and explore “hidden” nooks and crannies around the island.
The streets are lighted at night, and the island is safe. During the day you can do as much or as little as you wish. If you get tired of lying on the white
sand beaches or swimming in the crystal clear waters, we recommend the following:
- Beach Combing. Walk on the beaches where several Survivor television series have been filmed.
- Whale Watching with Whale Watching Panama
- Snorkeling from the Beach and we are happy to point out the best spots.
- Sign up for one of the tours available with Terry and Ilene from Pearl Island Day Tours
- Try stand-up paddleboarding with Michelle from Pearl Island Paddle
- Bird Watching. Bring your bird watching binoculars to get close up views of the many different birds including the Blue-footed Booby.
- Scuba diving with the Coral Dreams dive shop